Trump’s envoy slams Hamas for kites as more land near Israeli homes
Jason Greenblatt, President Donald Trumps special Middle East envoy, condemned Hamas Tuesday for its “attack kites,” tweeting “they are not harmless playthings or metaphors for freedom. They are deployed as propaganda and an indiscriminate weapon against Israel. They have started hundreds of fires, destroyed thousands of acres and wasted millions of dollars,” he said.

More burning kites from Gaza Tuesday caused two big fires: One, a brush fire near residential buildings at Moshav Netiv Ha’Asara; another, outside the Sapir college in Sderot. Firefighters on daily duty for the past month outside the Gaza Strip were on hand to extinguish both blazes.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

3 thoughts on “

  • Jun 5, 2018 @ 14:09 at 14:09
    Permalink

    Hamas fire and bomb Kites are yet another form of terror, intended to cause damages, casualties and death to Israeli civilians. It is time Israel will treat is as such and eliminates the terrorists whom are manufacturing, training and launching these kite attacks against Israel

    Reply
  • Jun 5, 2018 @ 15:09 at 15:09
    Permalink

    Jason Greenblatt is absolutely right. Hamas guilty as charged.

    Reply
    • Jun 5, 2018 @ 19:18 at 19:18
      Permalink

      The issue in Gaza is the suffering of the 0.04% of the population formed by civils, because of the actions of the rest 99.96% formed by the Hamas fighters.

      Hamas must go, no discussion! Go down, or away whatever, but must go!

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Comments containing incitement, libel or offensive language are barred under DEBKAfile’s regulations

Your email address will not be published.

Font Resize
Contrast