Hizballah chief Nasrallah breaks nine-week silence

In his first public comments since the IDF operation against his organization’s cross-border tunnels from Lebanon was launched in November, Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Saturday that the tunnels were more than 13 years old. They predated UN Security Council Resolution 1701 which ended the 2006 Lebanon War. He said he was “surprised it took so long for Israel to find them. Nasrallah denied that he had been silent for so long due to health problems and accused Israel of spreading rumors to provoke him into speaking.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

5 thoughts on “Hizballah chief Nasrallah breaks nine-week silence

  • Jan 26, 2019 @ 22:58 at 22:58
    Permalink

    So if the tunnels are that old, then they should also reveal all the other tunnels that remain.

    Simple solution against all the tunnels:
    move the border to Lebanon 2km to the north on the whole line.

    Reply
  • Jan 27, 2019 @ 3:45 at 3:45
    Permalink

    It took “Nazelet”, nine weeks to recover. Is he undergoing chemotherapy?

    Reply
    • Jan 27, 2019 @ 19:27 at 19:27
      Permalink

      yea, he got burn in the rear.

      Reply
  • Aug 10, 2019 @ 9:31 at 9:31
    Permalink

    There are many browser that the people were using in their pc if you want to get the most amazing then from here get firefox browser download without any charges and signup.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Comments containing incitement, libel or offensive language are barred under DEBKAfile’s regulations

Your email address will not be published.