Indian prime minister Modi welcomes Netanyahu as “my friend”
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was warmly greeted on his arrival at New Delhi airport Sunday by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who welcomed him as “my friend who has come for a historic and important visit to India.” During Netanyahu’s six day visit to India, the two leaders are to hold talks on strategic relations, defense and expanded trade. He will also meet president Ram Nath Kovind and visit Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Agra. On Monday, he will meet with the Indo-Israeli CEO forum in New Delhi and address a separate business event. PM Modi was the first Indian prime minister to visit Israel last July.
PM Modi and Benjamin Netanyahu went straight to the Teen Murti Chow to attend a ceremony for formally renaming the monument as Teen Murti Haifa Chowk in honor of the Israeli port town. This monument commemorates the Hyderabad, Jodhpur and Mysore Lancers who were part of the 15 Imperial Service Cavalry Brigade which liberated Haifa on Sept. 23, 1918.
12 thoughts on “Indian prime minister Modi welcomes Netanyahu as “my friend””
To all of those who hate&fight Israel/the Jews :
Now watch how India is going to be blessed by the one and only God, the God of Israel !
Be smart – start blessing the Jews/Israel too
and you will be blessed too !
Stop hating / fighting the Jews/Israel because this will cause you curse/misery
and death !
Choose blessing and life ! Not curse and death !
You nationalist jews, so called ‘Israeli’s’ are not us. You are a curse.
And the multitude of foreigners shall be like fine dust, and the multitudes of tyrants like passing chaff, and it shall be a sudden happening.
6. From the Lord of Hosts she shall be visited with thunder, with earthquake, and a great noise, storm wind and tempest, and a flame of consuming fire.
7. And shall be like a dream, a vision of [the] night, the multitude of all the nations assembled upon Ariel, and all those stationed around her and those who trap her, and those who besiege her.
8. And it shall be, as the hungry man dreams, and behold, he eats, and he shall awaken, and his appetite is unsated, and as the thirsty man dreams, and behold he drinks, and he shall awaken and behold he is faint, and his soul yearns, so shall be the multitude of all the nations gathered on Mount Zion.
9. Stop and wonder; they became blind and they blinded. They were intoxicated but not from wine; they reeled but not from strong wine.
10. For the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep sleep, and He has closed your eyes; the prophets and your heads who stargaze, He has covered.
11. And the vision of everything has been to you like the words of a sealed book, which they give to one who can read, saying, “Now read this,” and he shall say, “I cannot, for it is sealed.”
12. And if the book is given to one who cannot read, saying, “Now read this,” he shall say, “I cannot read.”
13. And the Lord said: “Because this people has come near; with their mouth and with their lips they honor Me, but their heart they draw far away from Me, and their fear of Me has become a command of people, which has been taught.
14. Therefore, I will continue to perform obscurity to this people, obscurity upon obscurity, and the wisdom of his wise men shall be lost, and the understanding of his geniuses shall be hidden.
15. Woe to those who think deeply to hide counsel from the Lord, and their deeds are in the dark. And they said, “Who sees us and who knows us?”
16. Shall your perversion be regarded like the potter’s clay? Shall the thing made say of him who made it, “He did not make me,” and the impulse say to the One Who formed it, “He does not understand”?
17. Indeed, in a short time, the Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be regarded as a forest.
18. And on that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book, and out of the obscurity and out of darkness shall the eyes of the blind see.
19. And those who suffered shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the impoverished people shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20. For the tyrants have ended and the scornful have been destroyed, and all those eager to commit violence shall be cut off.
We are commanded by God to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and i do that. I pray that the eyes of the Jewish people will be opened to the truth that Jesus is the Messiah. He fulfilled all of the prophecy’s of who the Messiah would be. The Jews will suffer greatly one more time when they make a peace treaty with the Antichrist and this will start the Tribulation period spoken of in the Bible. Read the book of Zechariah and Revelation. I have been to Israel twice and I love the land and the people.
If you truly love the land and its people, you will stop trying to convert Jews and allow them to live in dignity.
What happened to the Messiah being named Emmanuel as is forecasted in Isaiah There is no mention of a Jesus, nor Yehoshua at the alleged time of his crucifixion. Over a miillion Jews were crucified at this time of Roman rule, as well as being hung drawn and quartered.
Christian churches have changed the order of the bible, misinterpreted the bible whether by mistake or purposely. In the Jewish bible there is no mention of a second coming.
For some reason the majority of Christians love the Jews, usually dead and all of mankind… except real Jews. Why does any Jew need to communicate with god through a second person, when s/he can pray directly. I have many Christian friends who appreciate me as a Jew, a human being and who respect me,as a Jew, as I do them being Christian. Neiother side tries to convert. Which is how it should be.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Nothing confusing about that.
You, Sir, are a dishonour to the God you profess to love and serve and preach. As you yourself say in your quote above “..with their mouth and their lips they honour Me, but their heart is far away from me.” You quote the God you (think you) serve selectively and preach continual railing and hatred on this site to the Jew who is the people that God has chosen for Himself. You, Sir, should be ashamed of your double standard.
You say.. “You nationalist jews, so called ‘Israeli’s’ are not us. You are a curse.” Please allow me to inform you that the phrase “My people Israel” appears in the Old Testament at least 30 times.
To: Jim Novak
You are a very special man. There are not many non Jews who pray for the eyes of the Jew to be opened to see that Jesus is their Messiah. As a fellow Christian I seriously hope that all the Jews who read this column heed your warning of the coming tribulation. The Jews rightly say that they wont be overthrown in any future battle or war, but I wonder how many poor Jews realise that two thirds of their numbers will be slain in the process? I too can honestly say that I love the Jew.
Some good comments here, yes The Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only True Messiah for all, both Jews and Christians and Muslims, all shall bow before Him and confess He is Lord. And yes Israel is yet to suffer her worst holocaust during the final great Tribulation because of her sin (Daniel 8v9-14, Zechariah 13v8-9), but God will saved a third of Israel and purify her and make her holy (Malachi 3) and deliver her at the final battle of Armageddon (WW3 Zechariah 14, Revelation 19). Please have a look at the website http://www.Left-Behind.info
Please read the Jewish bible and stop your attempts tto convert us. It is wholly disrespectful. Your forecasts are not needed her. This is a site for real news not conversion. it really is time to stop this nonsense.
From the East and from the West those who understand Islam form an alliance. Islam and the world think: “Israel is such a tiny foe. Their numbers are so small.” But when India and Israel join their numbers become strong like an arm of the Milky Way galaxy. Those who seek peace and those who honor non-violence share a heart-felt energy that repels the invasion of evil and fear.
Sorry Martin. I am only trying to help you to save yourself and your loved ones from being included in the two thirds who will be killed. (Zech 13v8; 2Sam 8v2) If you dont care for yourself, you owe it to your family. Forgive me for my disrespect in interfering in your life and good luck to your and yours for the future when the evil day comes (Amos 6v3; Ephesians 6v13)